Well it has been a little while since I updated this thing and I thought I'd take a minute to do so... The last couple of months have flown by; and I hope and pray that I can retain all that the Lord has been teaching me. It has been a season where I have never felt so human. I have realized so much that ministry is all about serving the Lord from His strength. I have found myself weak, over analizing, worried, stressed out and edgy. These are areas I haven't had much experance in my past and I am thankful to have had these thing happen. To all of you have been apart of that I thank you. I am begining to learn what it means to live pointedly. To wake up every day and plan to serve the Lord. Colossians 1:25-29 reads
"Of this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for you benefit, so that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God, that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints, to whom god willed to make known
what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles,which is Christ in you , the hope of glory. We proclaim Him,admonishing every man and teaching wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ. For this purpose also I labor, striving according to His power, which mightily works in me."
This is now posted to the top of my bed room door. This is my reminder that this is what we are to be doing in this world, this is our daily mission. This is what we are to revolve our lives around, not our mission around our lives. I am learning to be who the Lord has created me to be, not who I have have created.
May His glory be shown
1 comment:
i realized its hard to leave comments on blogs because they leave you thoughtful after ward.
Post a Comment